Wednesday, March 3, 2010
24 Fevriere 2010
Last Wednesday I saw "La Vie en Rose." It was a terrific movie about Madame Piaf and I was very moved by it. I do not know why I had never heard of her before, but I am glad I did get a glimpse into her life. I recorded the answers to the four questions for French class and so here it goes: 1) Qui est Nomone (Simone)? C'est l'amie de Piaf. 2) Qui est Marcel? Marcel c'est l'amour de Piaf. 3) Ou a Piaf grandi? Elle a grandi en Normandie, avec sa grand mere dans une maison close et apres avec son papa dansun cirque. 4) A quel age elle muert? Elle muert a 47 ans. She was a great singer and she lived through a lot. I would definitely recommend that those who do not know anything about her to at least watch the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment